Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Black hole

I'm not as good at keeping up with this as I thought I'd be.  Really though, it's my lack of worthy posts, nothing seems interesting enough to share.  Having said that much, I decided I would try babbling a bit, maybe this way I'll come up with at least one paragraph of slight merit.  Being home is getting old; and quickly at that.  It's always one big painfully obvious cycle of bull shit.  And when I say bull shit, I am using it as a kind of analogy. A bull's shit is to my life as this summer is.  Inconsequential.  There are good times, but there always are.  The point is if I took everything I've done in the past month or so, and deleted it all from ever having existed, nothing would happen.  I do have some new art, but what is that doing for me? Zilch.


Time to look for a job.

No, literally. I am leaving to look for one r i i i g h t . . .



now.

No comments:

Post a Comment