Monday, May 4, 2009

Platonic, shmatonic.

When friendship loses it's innocence, it's as if everything dims a shade paler.  I've really no clue as to when a platonic relationship became an idea and not something that existed; ie: today I realized I don't have male friends.  There are the friendships that are only held together by time, the friendships in which there's a pursuit, and the friendships where time and pursuit aren't factors at all, where there's only a cheap kind of escapade that exists solely because of a lack of anything else to do.  I want you around, I do not, however, want your dick. 


Side-note: Hello new blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, imy. Btw I feel like a jerk bc we never watched Little Princess but I swear this will change gahdemmeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, imyt. And about A Little Princess, just don't watch it over the summer without me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not possible. There is no watching it without you and Jennie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can count me as a Male friend if you'd like. The attributes are certainly there :)

    ReplyDelete